Luscious Carrot Cake White Hot Chocolate Bombs, A fun new white hot chocolate bomb recipe made with premium white chocolate and white chocolate mix. Made to look like a mini carrot cake, this festive bomb is perfect for Easter, spring, or any time of the year! These are a fun spin on your favorite drink.
To brew, drop one into a mug of milk and watch it dissolve, releasing the luscious drink inside for an extra special treat.
This is a great way to make white hot chocolate and it’s perfect for Easter, spring, or any time of the year.
Elevate your hot chocolate game with these adorable carrot cake white hot chocolate bombs.
Simply heat your milk, pop a chocolate bomb into a mug, and pour milk over the top to melt the chocolate and release all of the delicious flavors of carrot cake!
Why You’ll Love These White Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Fun and exciting way to have and share on holidays and even on regular ones.
- The ingredients are easy to find.
- The recipe is easy to follow.
These white chocolate bombs are the perfect way to enjoy all the flavors of carrot cake without having to worry about a pesky little thing like frosting.
Plus, they're downright adorable!
These Luscious Carrot Cake White Hot Chocolate Bombs will warm you up from the inside out.
The full ingredient list and directions are found below in the printable recipe card.
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products we believe you’ll love. So if you purchase from one of these links, Sweet and Savory Morsels may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. And remember, we only recommend items that we use and love.
Equipment Needed to Make Carrot Cake White Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Parchment Paper
- Piping Bag
- Cutting Board
- Small Microwavable Bowls
- Silicone Molds
- Candy Carrot Mold
- One Mug
Ingredients for Your Luscious Carrot Cake White Hot Chocolate Bombs
- White Melting Chocolate (Chips or Almond Bark)
- White Hot Chocolate
- Carrot Cake Flavoring
How To Make A Luscious Carrot Cake White Hot Chocolate Bombs
Step 1: Melt and Mold
Place two cups of the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, and melt until smooth and creamy.
Stir well, and spoon or ladle into the molds, making sure to coat the inside of the molds.
Pour excess chocolate back into the bowl. Place the molds in the refrigerator, and let harden for 15 minutes.
Remove molds from the refrigerator, and carefully remove chocolate from molds, placing 6 half balls in a row on a cookie sheet.
These will be the bottom parts or half of the white chocolate bombs.
Place the other 6 half balls on the cookie sheet.
Place 1 teaspoon of the espresso, and 1 teaspoon of the carrot cake flavoring in 6 of the balls.
Step 2: Form the Ball
Heat a non-stick skillet, on low, and place one of the white chocolate half balls with the open side down in the skillet, melting just the edges for a few seconds, remove, and place the ball on top of the half balls with the white chocolate, and carrot cake flavoring, and hold for a few seconds until the top half sticks to the bottom half.
Repeat, until all 6 balls are done.
When all the white chocolate bombs have been filled, and melted together, place them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, until the chocolate is completely set.
Step 3: Candy Carrot and Sprinkles
While the balls are in the refrigerator, drop several drops of orange food coloring gel into the melted white chocolate, and fill the candy carrot mold with the orange chocolate, only in the part where the carrot would be orange.
Melt another 1/2 cup of white chocolate in the microwave, and stir until smooth.
Drop a few drops of green food coloring gel in the melted chocolate, and fill the tops of the candy carrot mold with the green melted chocolate, filling the stem sections of the mold.
Place the mold in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to set the candy carrots.
Place the sprinkles in a flat dish, and remove the white chocolate balls from the refrigerator.
With a spoon, gently smooth melted white chocolate all around the middle of the balls, and gently roll the balls in the sprinkles, sticking the sprinkles all around the balls.
Place the balls back on the cookie sheet to let the sprinkles set in the chocolate.
Step 4: Assemble Time
When the candy carrots are firm to the touch, remove from the mold, and remove any jagged edges with a sharp knife.
Place a little more of the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave at 15-second intervals until the chocolate melts.
Coat the back of the candy carrot with the melted chocolate, and place the candy carrot on top of the balls, securing them with the white chocolate.
Allow the candy carrots to sit for about 30 minutes to make sure the chocolate is dry, and the carrots are securely in place.
Step 5: Serve and Enjoy
Place large mugs in front of each guest, place the balls in the mug, and pour 1 cup of hot milk over the balls.
The balls will melt in the mug, and the white hot chocolate, flavoring, and sprinkles will be in the mug.
Stir well, and add whipped cream to the top if desired. Serve, and enjoy!
This recipe makes 6 carrot cake white chocolate bombs.
What to Serve with Your White Hot Chocolate Bombs
These bomb cups are perfect for any pastry or savory dish. The sweetness of these bomb cups as they have been combined with hot milk is a great complement to balance out the savory dish.
These are the perfect dessert as they give off the ultimate sweetness. Perfect for holidays and cold weather, these bomb cups are definitely a sure win to those with a sweet tooth.
These chocolate bombs are perfect to have over the holidays, especially those with filled white chocolate or cocoa powder.
Head on over to Facebook, where we share not only our delicious recipes but other recipes we think you might enjoy! Make sure to follow us.
Popular Substitutions & Additions
In making these chocolate bombs, you may use other types of wafers, especially those with nuts or even almond bark.
You can use the store-bought mold as well in creating the cup.
Also, you may tweak the flavor by incorporating flavors like coffee, peppermint, and even pumpkin spice.
How Store Luscious Carrot Cake White Hot Chocolate Bombs
Best Way To Store White Hot Chocolate Bombs Leftover
Individually bag the chocolate bombs or divide them into little muffin tins.
If they are all in the same bag, they are more likely to stick together.
How Long Will Luscious Carrot Cake White Hot Chocolate Bombs Last In the Fridge?
If stored at room temperature for up to 2 months, chocolate bombs packed with the white chocolate mix will keep fresh and even those without the cocoa powder or mix.
Can I Freeze White Hot Chocolate Bombs
Hot chocolate bombs can be frozen, however, they must be wrapped and stored properly.
It is recommended to wrap in two layers of plastic wrap and foil, then put them in a freezer-safe glass jar.
They will last around 6 months if stored in this manner.
We LOVE Instagram! If you want to see what yummy recipes we share, then you should follow along! We hope to see you over there.
Is 1 teaspoon of white chocolate mix sufficient?
No, to produce a cup of white chocolate, most drink mixes recommend using about 2 tablespoons of white chocolate mix. Only roughly half of that is present in these bomb cups.
Although it is less than the recommended amount, the extra white chocolate produced when the chocolate bomb melt compensates for the lack of white chocolate mix.
You may certainly stir a little extra mix into the drink after the chocolate bombs have melted if you think they need it.
Is it possible to use these without the milk?
Yes, the white chocolate bomb can be used with hot water. The finished product will not be as rich and creamy as one produced with milk.
Can I fix the cracks when unmolding?
Yes, if it is just the top of it that breaks, you can hide it by simply smoothing it out by adding more melted chocolate and topping it with marshmallows.
Is it necessary to keep hot chocolate bombs chilled?
No, a bomb cup is room temperature and does not need to be refrigerated. However, you may freeze it to prolong its shelf life.
Can I make bomb cups ahead of time?
Yes, bomb cups can be prepared up to two months ahead of time. Simply store them at room temperature in an airtight container.
Get your free Grilling Time & Temperature Chart Printable when you subscribe to my email list! I’m so excited to share this printable with you! It will help make grilling a breeze. You’ll never have to wonder what temperature to cook your food at again. Plus, you’ll get great emails packed with recipes, tips, free printables, and more!
Other White Hot Chocolate Bombs Recipes You’ll Love
White hot chocolate bombs created with premium white chocolate and white chocolate mix, a fun new white hot chocolate bomb recipe made with premium white chocolate and white chocolate mix.
This festive bomb, topped with a little carrot cake, is ideal for Easter, spring, or any time of the year!
These are a unique take on your favorite drink. Aside from Luscious Carrot Cake White Hot Chocolate Bombs, you may try these fun and exciting recipes below:
If you're in the mood for a delicious, warming drink that will help you get over the winter blues, look no further than this recipe for Carrot Cake White Hot Chocolate Bombs.
These little treats are easy to make and even easier to enjoy, and they'll leave you feeling satisfied and content. So what are you waiting for?
Get started on these bombs today!
Carrot Cake White Hot Chocolate Bombs Recipe
Carrot Cake White Hot Chocolate Bombs
- 3 cups of White Melting Chocolate – Chips or Almond Bark
- 1 jar of White Hot Chocolate – about 1 heaping teaspoon in each White Chocolate Bomb
- 1 teaspoon of Carrot Cake Flavoring – in each White Chocolate Bomb Natural Carrot Cake Artisan Flavor – Amoretti
- 6 cups of Hot Milk
- 1 set of Silicone Molds
- Melted White Chocolate to dip sides for Sprinkles and to secure Candy Carrots on top
- 1 package of Sprinkles any spring mix
- 1 Candy Carrot Mold
- Place two cups of the Chocolate in a Microwave safe bowl, and melt until smooth and creamy.
- Stir well, and spoon or ladle into the molds, making sure to coat the inside of the molds.
- Pour excess chocolate back into the bowl.
- Place the molds in the refrigerator, and let harden for 15 minutes.
- Remove molds from the refrigerator, and carefully remove chocolate from molds, placing 6 half balls in a row on a cookie sheet.
- These will be the bottom parts, or half of the White Chocolate Bombs.
- Place the other 6 half balls on the cookie sheet.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the Espresso, and 1 teaspoon of the Carrot Cake Flavoring in 6 of the balls.
- Heat a non stick Skillet, on low, and place one of the white chocolate half balls with the open side down in the skillet, melting just the edges for a few seconds, remove, and place the ball on top of the half balls with the White Chocolate, and Carrot Cake Flavoring, and hold for a few seconds until the top half sticks to the bottom half.
- Repeat, until all 6 Balls are done.
- When all the White Chocolate Bombs have been filled, and melted together, place them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, until chocolate is completely set.
- While the Balls are in the refrigerator, drop several drops of Orange Food Coloring Gel into the melted White Chocolate, and fill the Candy Carrot mold with the Orange Chocolate, only in the part where the Carrot would be Orange.
- Melt another 1/2 cup of White Chocolate in the Microwave, and stir until smooth.
- Drop a few drops of Green Food Coloring Gel in the Melted Chocolate, and fill the tops of the Candy Carrot mold with the Green melted Chocolate, filling the stem sections of the mold.
- Place the mold in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to set the Candy Carrots.
- Place the Sprinkles in a flat dish, and remove the White Chocolate Balls from the refrigerator.
- With a spoon, gently smooth melted White Chocolate all around the middle of the Balls, and gently roll the balls in the Sprinkles, sticking the Sprinkles all around the Balls.
- Place the Balls back on the Cookie sheet to let the Sprinkles set in the Chocolate.
- When the Candy Carrots are firm to the touch, remove from the mold, and remove any jagged edges with a sharp knife. Place a little more of the White Chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave at 15 second intervals until the chocolate melts.
- Coat the back of the Candy Carrot with the melted chocolate, and place the Candy Carrot on top of the Balls, securing them with the White Chocolate.
- Allow the Candy Carrots to sit for about 30 minutes to make sure the chocolate is dry, and the Carrots are securely in place.
- Place large Mugs in front of each guest, and place the Balls in the Mug, and pour 1 cup of hot milk over the Balls.
- The Balls will melt in the Mug, and the White Hot Chocolate, flavoring, and Sprinkles will be in the Mug.
- Stir well, and add Whipped Cream to the top if desired.
- Serve, and Enjoy!
Do not forget to come back and let me know your thoughts and experience on how your Luscious Carrot Cake White Hot Chocolate Bombs turned out!
If you get a chance to try it, let us know! Leave us a comment below, or share it with a picture on Instagram or Facebook! Don’t forget to tag us @sweetandsavorymorsels and use the hashtag #sweetandsavorymorsels so we can see what amazing meals you are cooking up!