Spinach, Strawberry and Fennel Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Sweet, juicy strawberries, peppery arugula, crisp fennel, and creamy feta are tossed together with a sweet and savory homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing in this delicious Spinach, Strawberry and Fennel Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- 2 cups baby spinach rinsed and dried
- 2 cups arugula rinsed and dried
- 1 bulb fennel medium bulb trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 cup strawberries rinsed, thinly sliced
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbled
- fresh basil sprigs optional garnish
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
If making for later: combine spinach, arugula, fennel, strawberries, and feta in a container and mix well. Keep dressing separate until ready to serve.If serving immediately: arrange spinach and arugula on a serving platter and top with fennel, strawberries, and feta. Serve on chilled plates and dressing on the side.
Salad Dressing Instructions