A cheesecake topped with fresh apples and a cinnamon oat crumb topping makes the yummiest Mini Apple Crumble Cheesecakes. The layers of these little cheesecakes are the reason these little treats will be the talk of your next get together!
My favorite part about creating recipes is taking the best of both worlds – and that’s exactly what I did for my Mini Apple Crumble Cheesecakes.
Cheesecake? Apple crumble? All in one? Yes, please!
The moment I made these, my family was begging to take a bite. I told them to hold off until after dinner… and that’s exactly what we did. And boy, what a treat it was!
Making the apple crumble topping is not hard at all. I used a fresh, crisp apple and it was absolutely divine.
If you end up making these Apple Crumble Cheesecakes, let me know! Tag me on social media with your picture so I can see your lovely creation.
The Holidays are fast approaching and many of us will be headed to one party or another. If you are like me, then you are trying to put your menu together, or making a list of what you should make and bring to these get-togethers. Well, I have just the perfect recipe for you, easy and so delicious! These Mini Apple Crumble Cheesecakes are not only scrumptious but so easy to put together!
The best part about this recipe is that there’s nothing complicated about it. It’s just delicious cheesecake and apple goodness all in one!
These sweet morsels are so delicious! You will not be able to say no to these Apple Crumble Cheesecakes, once you taste one you will want another. They make a great dessert after any meal, but you should try them after you eat this INSTANT POT SESAME CHICKEN!!
Now for the best part, I will show you how to make the Mini Apple Crumble Cheesecakes!
How To Make Mini Apple Crumble Cheesecakes
Apples, cinnamon, and cheesecake, oh my! You can find the instructions and ingredients below, just print it out. One thing I want to say is, give yourself enough time to let them chill in the fridge before serving. Chilling gives them the right texture and flavor.
Kitchen Tools You May Need
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Sweet and Savory Morsels may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. We only recommend items we use and love.
Ingredients Needed For Mini Apple Crumble Cheesecakes
These delicious morsels made with a pretzel crust is made in 3 steps, but don’t let that deter you, it is still very easy to make. Here is a list of what you will need.
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Rolled Oats
- Brown Sugar
Apple Crumble Cheesecake Instructions
With this recipe, you will first mix the crust ingredients. Mix the pretzels, sugar, and butter. Your next step is to mix the cheesecake filling. Mis the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, and egg together. The last step is your apple filling. You will need to peel and core the apple, then mix with sugar, cinnamon, butter, brown sugar, rolled oats and butter. Then assemble the mini apple crumble cheesecakes.
Can I store Apple Crumble Cheesecakes?
You can store them in an airtight container and freeze or refrigerate. Let them cool completely.
Mini Apple Crumble Cheesecakes Recipe- Printable
Mini Apple Crumble Cheesecakes
For the pretzel crust:
- Cooking spray
- ¾ cup pretzel crumbs
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
For the cream cheese filling:
- 1 packs cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
For the apple crumble topping:
- 1 apple
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp brown sugar packed
- 2 tbsp large rolled oats
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp cold butter
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
To prepare the crust:
- Use a food processor to crumble pretzel sticks - ¾ cup worth is needed for this recipe.
- In a large bowl, mix together pretzel crumbs, butter and sugar.
- Scoop 1 tbsp+ into each lined muffin section and press down with the back of the spoon.
- Bake for 5 minutes and remove from oven once time is up.
For the cheesecake:
- Place all ingredients into large bowl and mix with an electric mixer until everything is well combined.
- Scoop cream cheese batter into each cup of baked pretzel crust, filling each section up.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Then, chill for at least 30 minutes.
For the apple crumble topping:
- Wash apple and core it.
- Dice the apple and place into a small bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and use a pastry cutter to incorporate all ingredients together.
- Bake for 15 minutes and allow to cool.
- Scoop apple crumble topping on each mini cheesecake. Serve and enjoy!