Ground beef is seasoned with garlic and onion, then formed into mini patties that are topped with melted blue cheese, sautéed mushrooms, and crispy bacon is this delicious Blue Cheese Beef Sliders recipe! Not only are these delicious, but they're super easy to make, too!
Are those whistles that I hear? Yes! Football season is finally here, and the Fall and Winter holidays aren't far behind! That means it's time to kick off the season and score big with some easy football food recipes that look and taste amazing.
These Mini Blue Cheese Sliders are the perfect recipe for tailgating, homegating, or simply enjoying the game with family or friends.
Every bite of these tasty little beef sliders is so amazingly delicious you won’t even miss the bun! Of course, you could always put them on a bun if you really wanted to!
HOW TO MAKE BLUE CHEESE MINI SLIDERS
I am a huge fan of blue (or bleu) cheese! And when it's teamed up with beef, bacon, and mushrooms, well let's just say that the cheering you'll hear isn't just from the stands!
This mouth-watering snack (or appetizer, or meal) makes it easy to score big! With only about 10 minutes of prep, and 40 minutes of cooking, you'll have some delicious and filling food ready to serve in an hour or less!
KITCHEN TOOLS YOU MAY NEED
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Sweet and Savory Morsels may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. We only recommend items we use and love.
BLUE CHEESE MINI SLIDERS INGREDIENTS
These Blue Cheese Mini Sliders call for just a few common ingredients. In fact, I bet you have most of them in your kitchen right now! You’ll find the complete list of ingredients and detailed instructions in the printable recipe at the bottom of this post.
WHAT SIDES GO WELL WITH BLUE CHEESE MINI SLIDERS?
There are so many different sides you can make with these Blue Cheese Mini Sliders! Of course, a lot depends on whether you're serving them as an appetizer, snack, or meal. A few of my personal favorites include:
- steamed broccoli
- corn on the cob
- french fries
- mozzarella sticks
MORE DELICIOUS GAME DAY RECIPES
Looking for more recipes that are perfect for Game Day gatherings? I think you'll love these…
Blue Cheese Mini Sliders Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2 tbsp white onion finely minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil divided
- 4 ounces white mushrooms sliced
- 3 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 3 strips bacon cut into thirds and cooked
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven broiler to high and set the top oven rack to the second highest position.
- In a medium bowl, add the ground beef, mustard, garlic, and onion. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and mix with a fork or your fingers until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Divide the beef mixture into 8 portions and shape each into small patties. Set patties on a plate and gently press each with your thumb in the center to keep them from puffing up while cooking. Set to the side.
- In a large, oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat one tablespoon olive oil. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are nicely browned, approximately 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer mushrooms to a small bowl and set aside.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil to pan and swirl to coat the bottom. Add slider patties to the skillet and cook until brown on each side, approximately 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove the sliders from the heat and top each one with sautéed mushrooms and crumbled blue cheese.
- Now place the skillet in the oven under broiler for 2-3 minutes, or until blue cheese starts to melt.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and top each slider with a piece of bacon. Serve immediately on a bed of lettuce and with a side of steamed broccoli, if desired.